Monday, March 2, 2009

3rd Cousins

On Friday the Osenga kids meet the Neumeyer/Rudolph family, their 3rd cousins. Alexis and Alden were especially excited to meet cousins that were actually their age and live somewhat close to them. Chris (15), Nora (12), Phoebe (10), John (7), and Jamie (4), had a great time meeting their cousins. They played all of Friday night together. The Osengas had so much fun that they hung out with them on Sunday night, too. Cordell and Phoebe had a snowball fight and so did Alden and Nora. Nora ate Alden's sock. Next time you see Alden, see if his sock has chew marks. Dead serious.

~Alexis :)

3 comments:

  1. I totally kicked Nora's butt in the snowball fight.

    -Alden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexis-Great job! Thanks for posting a blog. I love seeing what you guys are up to. Keep up the great work!
    Alden-that's disgusting that she ate your sock. Do I sense some flirting going on with your cousin? Sick!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the blog! Thanks, Alexis and Dahra, for getting it going. It was soooo much fun to have everyone here for the "snow-in"! Love the ice sculptures!

    ReplyDelete